15 May 2012

New Adventures

New things are happening all around me. We recently moved from Lib Square to the classy[sarcasm] Campus Plaza. Pros: Cheap, super close to campus, near a variety of our favorite restaurants, all three of us share a room. Cons: New roommates, new ward, all three of us share a room. For now we will just enjoy it because we are saving a lot of money which means we can go on trips!

I also started a new job. I've been working at an elementary school in a second grade class since November and I absolutely love it. Sadly, this job will be coming to an end in May and the teacher I work for will be getting married. So i decided I needed to find a new job for the summer and possibly into Fall. Chloe let me know that Blickenstaff's was hiring. I applied, interviewed, and got the job! So far it has been awesome. I come in a play with toys for a few hours and then leave. It's super ideal. I also started nannying one of my students and her two older sisters. They are so great. They are so stylish that I have to be conscious of my outfits on the days I nanny because I know they will be evaluating me. The oldest girl is a ballerina and whenever I drive her to dance I secretly wish that I was going in with her and doing some pliĆ©s. 

Also, Mr. Alaska is officially gone. So far so good. I talk to him a lot and it is still fun. On weekends I especially wish he was here so that I would have plans, but it's okay, August isn't that far away.

Lastly, I decided to start a new blog. Here it is! I have so many exciting things happening and I am horrible at keeping a journal, so maybe this will help. 


Oh, I also got to go on a trip at the end of the semester and here are some fun pics! 

                      

   


No comments:

Post a Comment