04 February 2013

Third Times A Charm

This is my 3rd attempt at blogging. I love reading blogs and I think it would be fun to have one, but I am terrible at keeping up with them. So here is my third attempt, we'll see how it goes. Since writing last I moved into Chathamtowne with my three lovely ladies Christina, Jennae and Jordan. It is great here and a way better situation than living at Campus Plaza. It is winter semester now and things are going great. I am working at Blickenstaff's still but also took a job being a teacher's aide in a kindergarten and first grade class. I love working there, kids are hilarious. Most recently a kid tattled for saying the "S" word. Come to find out the "S" word he said was sexy. Almost busted up laughing but found a way to control myself.

Some other exciting happenings are that my brother and sister are both dating people. It is such an exciting thing to have new people in the family and hopefully everything goes well for them. And hopefully I get to join them in their happiness too! I had a nightmare that at my brothers wedding I had to take pictures all alone because I was the only one without a spouse or boyfriend. Scary that this could actually be a reality.

Recently I applied to study abroad at King's College. It is not through BYU and it would basically be just me going to London alone and taking a class. Well I got in! So now I have some decisions to make. I would be there for the entire month of July taking a global health class. It would be an awesome experience but I just need to make sure I can make everything work logistically! Stay tuned.

In all, life is great. I'm so happy with this time in my life!


Here are a few pictures from Thailand!














No comments:

Post a Comment