01 May 2013

Hobby Hunt

Summer is all about doing new things and having a good time. So this summer I have decided to go on a "Hobby Hunt". I will be asking people what their hobbies and interests are and then trying them out for myself. Sure there will be things that I will not have attempt for various reasons (too difficult, stupid, time waster), but I want to try as many new activities as possible. 
My first hobby I am trying out is hand lettering. So far I am OBSESSED. My first day I just copied pictures I had seen from Pinterest and then attempted to do them. The next day I went to the store, fully committed to my new hobby. I put a notebook and special Micron brand pens and away I went. I have been doing it for three days now and I cannot get enough of it. So far I am just learning new fonts, practicing things people have already done, and attempting to create my own. 

Here are some of my attempts at hand lettering, stay tuned for my next hobby!


(Apology in advance, the formatting of this post is so ugly and I can't figure it out, sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment